For 42 years, putting a permanent stop to bedwetting has been our specialty and commitment. All of our programs are for people who want personal counseling and ongoing expert care that targets and resolves the detrimental reason for this relentless problem.
How Will You Benefit?
- Private Attention – You will work one-to-one with your personal counselor from the beginning of the program until the end.
- Consistent Progress – Your counselor will ensure we meet our ongoing necessary targets.
- Free from Stress – You won’t have to be concerned about your teenager leaving for college as a bedwetter as many parents have to do.
- Productive Sleep – Excellent sleep will be achieved for the first time – sharper focus, more energy, elevated mood, better memory, etc.
- Availability – We work around your schedule – days & evenings – worldwide.
- Results – We offer a money-back guarantee.
All of the following are ineffective to stop bedwetting:
After years of researching, purchasing products, and being misinformed and misled, we acknowledge you for persisting to find a full-service bedwetting program that works.
We provide a solution to stop bedwetting. Together we will end the problem–permanently!
Dad and daughter thrilled with our bedwetting solution. View it here.
Help for Adult Bedwetter
Founder, Barbara J. Moore (left) with daughter Gaile (right)
Founder, Barbara Moore, walked in your shoes.
Her daughter, Gaile, was an older child still wetting the bed. Barbara tried multiple ways to help stop Gaile’s bed wetting–including prescribed drugs– but everything failed. The breakthrough came after discovering that the cause of chronic bedwetting is an inherited deep-sleep pattern. Every parent Barbara has spoken to since confirms their child also sleeps very deep and yet did not make the connection between bedwetting and deep sleep.
Barbara developed a protocol for Gaile’s bedwetting problem that focused on not only the deep, heavy sleep, but the bladder weakness as well. As a result, she and her staff of specialists have worked with children, teenagers, and adults around the world for over 40 years.
Enuresis Treatment Center – #1 bedwetting treatment solution in the world and the only clinic with a 97% success rate.
“Bed wetting, also know as nocturnal enuresis, is estimated to affect 26 million people.”
Did you know:
- 1 in 30 Teenagers Wets the Bed.
- We Offer A Program for Teens With Guaranteed Results
- 73% of our Patients Are Teenagers
Teens tell us they become more embarrassed about the bed wetting with teach passing year, and that they are tired of being told they will “outgrow” it. We understand the sensitivity of this issue, and we provide everything needed to stop teens who wet the bed.
Recent Articles on Bed Wetting
- This is a case review of a 42-year-old Caucasian male, who we will refer to as William. He was suffering from bedwetting for his entire life. Bedwetting is also known as nocturnal enuresis and primary nocturnal enuresis. William reached out to our clinic after reading about our expertise in solving adult bedwetting. He commented about … Continue reading Case Study of Adult Bedwetting Patient... Continue reading
- Parents trust their pediatrician or they would look for another one! However… when it came to bedwetting, my pediatrician’s only advice was to wait. I now wish I would have asked how long to wait or why wait or what the heck is the reason my bedwetting child turned into a teenager who continued wetting … Continue reading Teenager Bedwetting Challenges... Continue reading
- “Don’t worry, they will outgrow it”. Is this something you’ve heard before? How many times has the bedwetting teen heard this? After years of waiting and being frustrated, people are saying they’ve had enough! This is why we continue to see more teenagers and adults enter our program. They don’t want to wait another year. … Continue reading Teen Bed Wetting …Why Would A 13-Year-Old Wet The Bed?... Continue reading
- This is the time of year when we hear from parents about the fear of letting their child attend summer camp. As for the child, they are torn between terror and excitement. The excitement is because, of course, it’s summer camp…a time to do nothing but laugh and play. And then there’s the terror. That … Continue reading Summer Camp Tips For Bedwetting Child or Teen... Continue reading
- Dr. Bill Sears in his article, “Battling Bedwetting” makes suggestions to parents regarding dealing with their children’s bedwetting. Our staff psychologist, Dr. Lyle Danuloff, disputes Dr. Sears’ tips and claims. Below you will find his perspectives. Dr. Sears – Dr. Sears instructs parents to have the bedwetter “grunt it out” before bed, i.e. completely empty … Continue reading The Bedwetting Battle – The Misunderstandings Continue... Continue reading