It All Starts with Sleep…
Our methodology is designed to treat the source of bedwetting. This is the most important factor. We have to attend to the root cause. Trying to cure a condition by attempting to treat the symptoms never makes a lasting difference. It’s akin to attending to the smoke without first putting out the fire.
Considering your resourcefulness to locate our Clinic, we imagine you’ve seen that there are many options available through the internet that offer to end bedwetting. The difference? We concentrate on sleep because a sleep disorder is the root cause of bedwetting. Eliminate the sleep disorder, establish a healthy and productive pattern of sleep, and then you officially end bedwetting. That’s a lasting difference we have been making since 1975.
Good Sleep is Essential to How we All Function.
The bottom line? If there is bedwetting, there is an absence of good sleep. In fact, other symptoms of the sleep disorder such as sleep apnea, sleepwalking, insomnia, grinding teeth, excessive snoring, and night terrors are perhaps more obvious indicators of a sleep problem. In other words, each symptom is from the same gene family, and each symptom compromises the quality of one’s sleep.
Beyond bedwetting, you may notice challenges with yourself–an adult bedwetter–or with your child. Signs can include poor concentration; a diagnosis of ADD or ADHD; behavioral challenges and mood swings; feeling tired in the morning or throughout the day, and relying on excessive adrenaline to get through the day, etc. Not to mention that one’s self-confidence can be negatively impacted which is seldom verbalized. There is more silent suffering than anything else because bedwetting is a tender and rather taboo topic.
What you can count on that no one else can offer:
- An individualized treatment program
- Proven methods to build the “bladder to brain” connection
- Continuous personalized support
- A new sleep pattern
- A drug free solution
- Money back guaranteed
- We have developed an error-proof process. Our method develops a new sleep pattern in which the signaling process between the brain and the bladder is created.
- Length of treatment varies, depending on symptoms and the age of the bedwetter. The average age in our program is 13. Our methodology has been replicated and reproduced for thousands of people around the world, from all walks of life, all races, and both genders. Remarkable and count-on-able
- We encourage you NOT to restrict fluids! Hydration is essential for proper functioning of the body, and consuming fluids before bed is not a causal factor of bedwetting. Fluid consumption only effects the amount of urine produced.
- It is entirely non-productive to awaken your child randomly in the night to take him/her to the bathroom. It ultimately only serves to frustrate the entire household.
- If possible, we encourage you to eliminate diapers or pull-ups. These can provide false hope and further challenge a child’s self-confidence.
- Drugs are harmful to the body and may only serve as a “temporary fix” for the chronic bedwetting. You may wish to discontinue its use at this time. The pharmaceuticals currently prescribed for this condition are also known to produce serious and unwanted side effects.