Taking The First Step To Stopping Bedwetting!
Because each bedwetter is unique, we need to speak with you, the parents, (or adult bedwetter). We’ve created our First Step Consultation so we can first be responsible for taking a history of your child or teenager’s bedwetting habits, and then begin to design the right treatment plan to meet their particular needs. It also helps match you with the right bedwetting treatment therapist—your partner in ending bedwetting and its related symptoms.
A Private Consultation
Conducted by phone, this private and sensitive consultation is typically one hour in length. We recommend both parents and any child over age ten be in attendance.
You’ll speak with Gaile Nixon, our Director of Patient Care, and the first patient of Bedwetting Treatment Center. Barbara Moore, Gaile’s mom, created BTC’s program, The Bedwetting Cure™, for her daughter nearly five decades ago.
Over the years, they’ve treated over 50,000 children, teens, and adults worldwide. Gaile and Barbara know all about bedwetting – personally and professionally. Ask them any question about bedwetting – they’ll have the answer.
During your consultation, you’ll learn about:
- The structure of our “therapist-assisted” approach
- The particulars of the sleep disorder causing bedwetting
- The process to correct the disorder, establish healthy sleep, and stop bedwetting in its tracks
Being properly informed about this condition is important. We need to dispel the numerous myths and misconceptions out there, and also provide you with specifics about our approach. Because you’ll then have the right information, you can clearly determine if this program is the right fit for you.
Everything Changes For The Better
Because we correct the underlying sleep disorder, everything changes for the better. Benefits we’ve seen over the years include:
- Healthy sleep for the first time each night, and waking up dry each and every morning!
- Feeling more refreshed in the morning
- Enhanced ability to focus
- Improvement in schoolwork
- Greater ease with social interactions
- Heightened self-esteem
- Increased well-being and sense of satisfaction
- Increased levels of energy and/or decreased hyperactivity
- Ability to attend sleepovers and camp without anxiety or fear
- Elimination or diminishment of ADD/ADHD symptoms, which is also likely to eliminate the need for medication
To learn more about our unique approach, click here.
Our Invitation To You
Because we know you have questions, we invite you to reach out to us for an informational conversation. Allow us to provide you with some relief by knowing there’s legitimate help available. At that time, you may wish to schedule your First Step Consultation. No obligation.
Our program is an investment in your child’s future. Reassuring references are available after your First Step Consultation.